Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Arg...

So, I have succumbed to diving into work.  In general I don't like to bring it home, but sometimes you gotta.  Unfortunately, I have spent my evenings working on grading papers, analyzing behavior charts and in general working until 9:00 each night this week.

Because of this, I am too tired to work on my crafts.  My poor little monkey is missing a head, leg and both arms since I haven't had time to work on him.  I don't think I will get him done by my deadline of Saturday night.  Not that he has to be done by then, but if I don't set a time frame, I tend to get side tracked and not get it done.

But, look how cute he will be when done:


I have made him before, so I know what he will look like.  I just want him back to his normal self, free from the fuzziness that the humidity does to the yarn and loosening of stitches due to age.

No comments:

Post a Comment